City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
Responsibilities & Skills
- Actively manage day-to-day production needs and resourcing for all assigned projects
- Develop and maintain timelines for all assigned productions
- Facilitate daily updates of project statuses for internal teams
- Communicate with producers, creative, media, and account teams to ensure alignment on project needs, progress, and changes.
- Organize internal team meetings for briefs and internal reviews
- Traffic and manage on-spec asset delivery to internal teams and vendors
- Develop and foster strong relationships with internal team members, vendors and freelancers
- Contribute to the studio culture through innovation and thought leadership
- 4 years or more in a production or project management role
- Experience with digital, video/or photo production is considered an asset
- Auto and/or retail advertising experience is considered an asset
- Experience with project management software is considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse creative challenges
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, calm, and organized approach to problem-solving in tandem with team members.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.