Process Engineer – Simulation Specialist
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion, and allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
To enable us to meet challenging new and existing client demands, we are seeking to add new team members with proficiency and expertise in Process Simulation to our teams in Calgary and/or Edmonton, Alberta. We are working on and pursue projects in the energy transition and adjacent spaces
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define the scope of work for simulation studies, analyze provided data, select methods, build simulations, run scenarios and convert simulation results to design recommendations and advice in visual and written formats.
• Understand the Scope of Work and client drivers to develop the best total project solution
• Interface effectively with client representatives
• Evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques and procedures
• Review work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Lead and participate in design reviews and meetings as required
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines to ensure complete design requirements are understood