Enhance your career in an entrepreneurial environment
where you define your success & work as part of a team
Our vision: We inspire financial confidence.
At de Hart & Associates Private Wealth Management, we believe:
- In collaborating as a team to build a bigger future together.
- In approaching each day with a fun, respectful, optimistic and caring attitude.
- In doing our best at all times and continually improving, learning and growing.
- It is our mission to have a positive impact on clients’ lives and on the people and causes they care about.
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
As an Associate Consultant, you will support Mark de Hart, Executive Financial Consultant, and Chris de Hart, Financial Consultant, with a leading Toronto financial planning practice providing a full range of financial products and services. Our team specializes in developing comprehensive financial plans for Families in the Toronto area, who appreciate the value we endeavor to create for them.
- Identify new business opportunities within the young professionals and entrepreneurs market;
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introductions generated from centers of influence;
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies;
- Providing support on financial planning software including the illustration of insurance quotes and the development and updating of written financial reports;
- Resolving client issues by investigating problems and developing solutions;
- Reviewing client files for compliance requirements and new business opportunities before lead Consultant appointments and follow up as necessary after appointments;
- Receiving incoming client calls and executing trade orders when the Executive Assistant is unavailable;
- Providing information, answering questions, explaining products or services and strategies to clients directly when the lead Consultant is unavailable;
- Supporting team in planning and implementing external marketing strategies;
Job requirements and capabilities:
- Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in financial services industry
- Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- In Ontario, Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain
- CFP® designation or willing to obtain.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.