Private Wealth Management Associate, Bootle & Associates – Edmonton AB
City : st. albert
Category : Other
Industry : Financial
Employer : IGM Financial Inc.
Bootle & Associates is a team model working with HNW clients in the Edmonton and area market. As a key member of our award-winning team, you can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that provides industry-leading training and support, encourages personal growth, and fosters the achievement of excellence. This is a great full-time opportunity to build and be rewarded with equity ownership in the practice based on assets transitioned.
Becoming an integral member of their advisory team, you will grow your client base as you work collaboratively with the team. You are currently a successful financial advisor looking for a next level career opportunity to deepen your financial planning relationships. Drawing on previous experience in an advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. You must be a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for business development and client service.
- Prepare and present financial planning solutions using industry leading LPP software.
- Engage in business development and external marketing strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities with high net-worth individuals.
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies.
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence.
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further client relationships.
- Interact with clients daily through incoming client calls, meetings on and offsite, along with executing trade orders and providing information on products, services and strategies.
To qualify for this opportunity, you should possess.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Completed IIROC licensing or willing to obtain.
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain.
- CFP® designation would be considered an asset.
- Proven track record for developing new business as well as strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and attract new business.
- Compensation is a combination of salary and bonus aligned to business achievement.
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high-net-worth market
- Hybrid-working environment and flexibility in your schedule.
- Opportunity to build including equity ownership in the practice.
About Bootle & Associates
At Bootle & Associates Private Wealth Management our emphasis on holistic planning has led us to be one of the most successful high-net worth financial planning teams in Canada.
Working exclusively with affluent clientele that have minimum investable assets of $500,000, we provide a partnership opportunity that is as unique and individual as the clients that work with us.
Our unique value proposition is centered around a written financial plan consisting of the following:
- Actionable strategies for long-term financial success in both up and down markets
- Measurable benchmarks to measure and track your success that are based on more than just rates of return
- Detailed tax and estate planning strategies that minimizes tax liabilities and contributes to the growth of your net worth.
- A probability analysis that is stress tested using real world experiences to give confidence in the direction you are heading.
For more information please visit: Home | Bootle & Associates Private Wealth Management (edbootle.ca).