Private Banking Advisor (Ultra-High Net Worth Clients)
City : MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the ultra-high net worth (UHNW) client relationship team, the Private Banking Advisor (UHNW) partners with the Private Banker to identify and deliver on Private Banking ultra-high net worth clients' day-to-day banking needs, bringing the Black Card Experience to life. Private Banking Advisors are responsible for the onboarding experience of new clients, analysis of new and existing client needs, and partnering with the Private Banker to prepare for client meetings.
What will you do?
- As Private Banking Advisor (UHNW), you will meet with all new Private Banking ultra-high net worth clients and outline how the Advisor role provides support as part of the client relationship team
- Identify new and existing ultra-high net worth client needs, partner with the Private Banker to prepare for client meetings, and lead client meetings focused on day-to-day banking advice
- Proactively identify ultra-high net worth client needs and provide advice to enhance retention, revenue growth, and referrals
- Deliver financial literacy education to Private Banking ultra-high net worth clients and their family members
- Ensure any issue is resolved to the satisfaction of the client
- Using your technological knowledge, you will maximize the use of technology to maintain data integrity, documenting all relevant client sales and service contacts and results
- Proactively educate and enable ultra-high net worth clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 2 years of professional banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Completion of IFC or CSC
- Completion of the Personal Financial Services Advice (PFSA) course or the Fundamentals of Personal Finance (0700) course
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven client service skills and excellent organizational skills
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
- Basic understanding of investment fundamentals and thorough understanding of RBC products and services
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.