City : Mississauga, ON
Category : See posting
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Symcor
With our exceptional standards in safety and security, Symcor supports banking, wealth management, telecommunications, insurance, payroll, and utility markets with innovative and resilient solutions in payment processing (COR.PAY), customer communications & experiences (COR.CCX) and solutions to aid the prevention of fraud (COR>IQ). We help clients get ahead of an evolving digital world, accelerating their digital transformation through our unique expertise and infrastructure that helps drive efficiencies and mitigate risk industry‐wide.
A proudly Canadian company, Symcor is committed to serving clients through our values of Accountability, Performance, and Integrity.
Join our COR.PAY team!
We can tell you how amazing we are, but our numbers speak for themselves!
• Over 1 billion items digitally archived annually
• 25+ years of experience
• 100% coverage for major FIs for treasury management
For more information, visit www.symcor.ca
Openings: 2 positions
Days: Monday to Friday
Shift: 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Weekly Commitment: 3-4 days
If you are ready to build your skills, cross train on a variety of state-of-the-art print equipment and enjoy working for a company with opportunities for advancement, then this is the role for you!
What you will do:
• Operate assigned equipment (continuous and sheet fed printers), to process daily client jobs with 100% accuracy and in accordance with client requirements and transfer finished product/output to appropriate area.
• Perform quality checks during print operation to ensure standard of production and specifications are met.
• Set up printer according to specifications and ensure availability of appropriate materials in preparation for production to ensure jobs are processed accurately and based on client prescribed guidelines.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance on equipment to ensure optimal operating efficiency in accordance with specific maintenance procedures.
• Troubleshoot basic problems/issues associated with assigned equipment based prescribed instructions as applicable. Escalate unresolved issues based on escalation procedure.
• Interact with on-site equipment vendors to resolve any equipment issues.
• Job duties are not limited to the above and other duties may be assigned.
What you need to have to succeed:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 to 3 years related experience (an asset but not necessary)
• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Accuracy and detail oriented
• Shows initiative, has a can-do attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you
At Symcor, we define our success by what we help others achieve. We were created to support our clients and, through our products, services, and solutions, protect their brands and help them meet their business needs. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• Comprehensive Total Rewards Program:
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible benefits (Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance)
• Pension plan that pays 150%!
• Health & well-being program
• Three annually paid personal day and volunteer day
We foster an inclusive atmosphere of One Symcor with our philosophy of +1 Unique You®, we harness each employee’s uniqueness, different skills, backgrounds, and perspectives to contribute to mutual success. It is the diversity of our people and the inclusive environment that has been and will always be key to Symcor’s success.