Principal Architect, Scotia Digital
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5J1A7
Category : Architecture and Engineering
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 176768
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Principle Architect, Scotia Digital
The incumbent is responsible for managing a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among various stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend technical / business solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
Is this role right for you?
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years experience required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. – Power platform, Informatica etc.)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We hire you for your talent — not just a job — so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole.
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does.
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment.
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones.
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.