City : Dieppe
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a full-time Pricing Analyst to based out of our Dieppe location, reporting to the Strategic Pricing Manager. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Pricing Analysts that provide timely, data driven recommendations to the Sales Team and other Stakeholders with the goal of maintaining sustainable, profitable growth.
- Education Required: Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Commerce an asset;
- Years of Experience Required:
- 3+ years business related experience, preferably in transportation industry;
- Must have strong analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on timely precise results;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization;
- Capacity to prioritize and complete multiple tasks effectively with high degree of accuracy.
- Develop rate structures within defined corporate strategies;
- Amend existing rate agreements;
- Complete detailed margin analysis following the procurement of new business;
- Recommend rate adjustments;
- Participate in the formulation of account pricing strategies;
- Recommend changes that increase the productivity and efficiency of the department.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.