Premier Account Leader
City : Toronto - 120 Bremner Blvd
Category : Associate
Industry : Financial Technology
Employer : Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Responsible for finding opportunities across the entire enterprise of the assigned Premier Account(s) and bringing in resources to service those needs/opportunities accordingly.
- Responsible for account retention
- Develop holistic strategic account plans for each account to identify annual, account-based goals and provide Broadridge with full understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within the account
- Network within customer organizations to increase revenue by identifying new opportunities to meet future customer needs. Establish and maintain C-level relationships and introduce Broadridge to senior executives, and to develop and expand these relationships both horizontally and vertically within account. Build new relationships with executives who will decide/influence decisions on BR products.
- Act as primary point person for senior leadership and partners and provide updates on key initiatives and developments as needed
- Coordinate internal resources including Account Specialists, Market Segment Sales Leaders, Product Specialists, Broadridge Exec Mgt. and North American based Premier Account Leaders to handle renewals, help drive origination and pipeline growth.
- Engage regularly and in an informative manner to ensure effective teamwork across Broadridge.
- Conduct regular core team meeting to discuss account and coordinate sales activities across the team and the account to ensure optimal coordination.
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of Broadridge products and services to ensure clients are aware of our positioning in the marketplace.
- Monitor customer happiness with Broadridge’s business lines addressing service, technology and product development (Account Health) and raise issues as appropriate to ensure they are addressed. Act as a primary senior point of contact for all Broadridge related services issues, with the ability to develop realistic approaches to solving business problems while meeting client requirements. Improve the client experience by having the depth and breadth of knowledge about the account and their products/services to advocate on their behalf.
- Originate large pipeline opportunities within the assigned accounts. These could be groundbreaking programs or working with the accounts to match their needs with Broadridge new and strategic products and solutions.
- Oversee a standardized and consistent cadence and process of Quarterly Business Reviews with the assigned accounts. Drive the standard methodology around an executive level review of the account performance at the C-suite.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Capital Markets, Asset Management and Custody/Securities Services
- Solid understanding of Middle Office, Post Trade Processing platforms, and Investor Communications
- Consistent track record of results against quotas
- Ability to effectively navigate and maintain relationships at senior levels within complex organizations
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills
- Highly effective negotiation skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to travel (up to 40%)
- Able to communicate effectively across many different cultures; sensitive to cultural differences in ways of doing business
- Experienced ability to communicate effectively with internal and external senior management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to build and exceed highly visible goals
- Strong leadership, mentor and collaboration skills
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop senior level relationships internally and externally
- Strong analytical and organizational skills