Postdoctoral Fellow, Psychiatric Epidemiology and Risk Predictive Analytics.
City : Halifax
Category : Other
Industry : Education
Employer : Dalhousie University
The PDF will be involved in
- Secondary data analyses to understand the epidemiology of depressive and anxiety disorders, suicide behaviors, and mental health service utilization.
- Developing and validating risk prediction models to inform early identification, mental health services delivery and population health planning.
- Research related to implementing the developed risk predictive models.
- Presentation and dissemination of research findings.
- Designing and executing independent research.
- Building collaborative relationships with health care professionals and researchers of different disciplines, and
- Develop independent research projects.