PM Dispatcher – 13h00 – 21h30 (flexible)
City : Dorval
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Dispatcher based out our Dorval, QC Terminal. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
Schedule: 13h00 - 21h30 (flexible)
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate’s Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of dispatch experience in a transportation environment
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn
- Can-Do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- AS400 knowledge an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure and time constraints in a stressful environment
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Manage the tractor fleet on a daily basis to make all deliveries and pick-ups
- High emphasis on safety and customer service
- Respect our key performance measures
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.