City : Saint John
Category : Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
Merchandise Presentation / Planogram Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Planogram Specialist. This associate participates in our objective to improve and standardize our merchandising presentation throughout our stores.
This is a great opportunity to learn about merchandising and gain product knowledge. Career steps could be to move into a role in store planning, purchasing, or project management.
· Work with merchants, vendors, and other stakeholders to create planograms (merchandising layouts) for our home improvement assortments.
· Create planogram documents - using planogram and other reporting software – to support roll-out to stores.
· Lead team effort to merchandise sample bay in planogram test centre.
· Support roll-out of merchandising plan to appropriate store types.
· Maintain general awareness of merchandising practices of major competitors.
· Enjoy merchandising and have some merchandising experience.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work with detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Ability to learn how to use planogram software.
· Ability to collaborate with other teams within organization.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Apply today online!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.