Planning Analytics (TM1) Developer
City : Dieppe
Category : Finance
Industry : Administrative and support services
Employer : J.D. Irving
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- An accredited financial designation (CPA, CA, CMA.) is an asset;
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated experience of performing any of these activities:
- Experience with Planning Analytics (TM1)
- Financial modeling
- Solutions designing
- Knowledge of programming such as MS Excel VBA macros;
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel;
- You are analytical and have a strong understanding of statistics;
- Knowledge of financial business processes (ERP, billing, other specific systems).
- Build comprehensive financial models for planning and analysis;
- Modeling and development for TM1 application;
- Gather requirements and design TM1 objects (cube, dimensions, etc) based on business requirements;
- Design Turbo Integrator (TI) processes to pull data into TM1 and between TM1 objects;
- Creating and designing applications for the end-user.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.