Picker Truck Operator- Pipeline
City : Kitimat, BC; Edmonton, AB; Calgary, AB
Category : Full time Driver
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are an experienced and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in safe and efficient picker truck operation. You will be operating a 35 ton Picker Truck, and will be responsible for assisting with the transportation and placement of loads and materials as used in Pipeline construction. You’re a team player who helps out with other tasks when needed.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Kitimat, BC!
- Assist with the operation of a 35 ton picker truck to safety lift, move, position, and transport materials
- Load, unload and safely secure cargo as required
- Communicate effectively with supervision and other crew members
- Assist in the maintenance of picker trucks and equipment
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by National Safety Code and legal standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Minimum 3 years experience operating large picker trucks in a high traffic environment
- Experience driving in a mountainous setting preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid Class 1 license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Rotational shift
- Camp accommodation provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.