Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacists Available- All over BC**Sign-On Bonus Available**
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : Full time
Industry : Pharmacy
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Hello Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacists!
Are you looking for a new challenge and open to relocation? Look no further, Loblaw has the ideal role for you in the Western Canada.
Why work for us?
- Are investing in ambitious, patient-centric individuals that are taking retail pharmacy practice to the next level
- Employ passionate pharmacists that are well supported by support staff, head office, and field ops
- Embody a culture of Care, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence, and are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Accommodate work-life balance with flexible work schedules
- Offer short- and long-term positions, for both full-time and part-time roles, with opportunities locally as well as throughout the country
- Provide opportunities for advancement
- Offer competitive rates and an exceptional benefits package that saves you money, puts more money in your pocket, or otherwise helps you be at your best:
Paid sick & incidental days (e.g., moving)
FLEX health & dental plan
Industry leading, performance-based bonus
Investment programs (group RRSP, matched pension plan, stock purchase program)
Employee discounts on: in-store items, cellular plans, optical
Employee discounts at certain non-Loblaw business partners
Access to a robust educational & career development platform
Continuing education credits (CECs)
Volunteer grant program
Pharmacy Manager Opportunities :
Pharmacist Opportunities :
Relief - BC Wide
- Experience as a pharmacy manager is not required to apply; we are willing to invest in training the right person.
- Rural locations are eligible for a signing and relocation bonus.
- Most locations have full-time and part-time roles available.
- Include which positions are of interests in your application.
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.