Pest Control/Heat Treat Operator
City : British Columbia
Category : Other
Industry : Real estate and rental and leasing
Employer : BC Housing
PEST CONTROL/HEAT TREATMENT OPERATOR:
Operates heat treatment and pest control equipment in the provision of effective treatment of bed bug and other pest infested areas on Commission-owned properties, including those operated by non-profit housing providers.
- Valid driver’s license required – employee must be able to meet travel requirements of the Commission within the lower mainland
- Grade 12
- Good organizational/problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, is an active listener, and develops and maintains credibility with colleagues
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- This position requires considerable physical labour, lifting, climbing stairs, exposure to heat, a medical clearance certification may be required
- Experience in tenant/client relations and problem resolution
- Preference given to previous experience providing pest control services and that can adapt to a hybrid treatment system or good public relation skills with interest in pest control career
- A valid Class 5 BC driver’s licence and satisfactory driving record.