PeopleSoft Application Specialist- Hybrid
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H3R3
Category : Computer Software Engineer, Applications
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 176068
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The team is engaged in development and support activities related to People Soft Accounts Payable module including integrations with Coupa, Oracle Cloud Travel & Expenses and Asset Management
The candidate will play an active role on the team by collaboratively assessing and analyzing new business requests, developing solutions and supporting the Accounts Payable application. The candidate will ensure controls and proper documentation are in place
Some of the key accountabilities include:
• ERP financials expertise and technical knowledge; mainly in People Soft Accounts Payable
• Build out requirement taxonomy and mapping to technology solution for Accounts Payable
• Independently conducts moderately complex routine operations and maintenance support activities
• Assesses and responds to moderately complex customer requests against organization operating policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines and makes recommendations
• Provides functional guidance to team members of a more complex nature
• Participate user acceptance testing of new application implementation releases
• Determines root cause of issues
• Devises course(s) of action that may fall outside of procedural and policy guidelines and standards and makes recommendations
• Maintains working relationships with key customers, clients, suppliers and contractors in more complex situations
• Develops action plans to address technical and competency gaps
• Provides functional guidance to more junior team members on more complex issues
What You Will Bring to Succeed
• 5 years experience in PeopleSoft development. Mainly Account Payable
• PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM 9.1 or higher PeopleTools 8.53 or higher
• 5 years’ Experience working in Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM 9.2 with PeopleTools 8.54 and newer on Oracle/Linux/Windows technology stack.
• 5 years experience in development and integrations tools, including, but not limited to:
PeopleTools & Application Designer
Web Services using RESTful or SOAP standards
• Understand end of end source-to-pay process will be an asset.
• Technical working knowledge of understanding cXML, HTML, JSON APIs, SFTP, SSO, SQL and integration files.
• You have strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, a collaborative nature, and the ability to work in a team environment
• You have strong computer skills including MS Office as well as the ability to learn software quickly
• Experienced application production support; must be good at troubleshooting technical and any production issues
• Proven to be a self-starter, someone who’s able to be resourceful at learning and absorbing technical knowledge on their own.
• We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
• We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning
• We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results
• We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Is this Role not the Exact fit?
Sign up to stay in touch; we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.