City : Kelowna
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
• Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales relationships with current and future Channel Partners in our Regional Partner Program.
• Retain a positive and proactive relationship with the National Partner Team, internal business stakeholders and sales support teams to build mind share and drive sales activity.
• Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product launches and product promotions.
• Manage the sales opportunity process from start to end
• Work directly with partners on day-to-day opportunities including high quality partner portal submissions, exploration of cross-sell opportunities, quote generation and process completion up to contract / order generation stage.
• Keep current with Shaw product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate.
• Travel when necessary to partner events to represent Shaw Business, and or present our solutions to both partners and end customers of partners.
• Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
• Manage, update and maintain an accurate and healthy sales funnel.
• Achieve monthly sales quota for the region.
• Other duties as required
• Degree/diploma in business
• Proven Shaw Business sales and channel sales experience
• An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will also be considered
• Strong understanding of telecommunications with an emphasis on small and medium B2B sales
• Experience working with Salesforce.com
• Positive attitude, self-motivator, goal oriented with the ability to foster strong relationships
• Strong sales, organization and time-management skills
• Team player with excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Possess a vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license
• A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer service approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
Meet the team
This role reports into Matt Heron (Manager, Agency Channel Sales)
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated