Part Time Front of House Supervisor – Cineplex Cinemas Lansdowne and VIP
City : Ottawa
Category : Part-time Customer Service
Industry : Entertainment
Employer : Cineplex
Right now Cineplex is looking for a dynamic:
Front of House (FOH) VIP Supervisor
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Leading, training, supporting, coaching, motivating and managing a dedicated team of FOH employees to ensure that each VIP Guest enjoys an exceptional service experience
- Maintaining a high guest satisfaction rate in all service aspects by consistently monitoring the guest’s experience
- Accomplishing restaurant human resource objectives by enforcing all policies and procedures Hiring and reviewing staffing levels for host/hostesses, servers and bartenders to maximize productivity
- Maintaining an engaging, memorable ambience in VIP areas by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, flatware, dinnerware, monitoring food presentation, maintaining an immaculate dining area
- Reconciling end of the night funds Managing stress in an fast-paced, high-pressured environment
- Solving problems and resolving conflict proactively through analysis, critical thinking and flexibility in approach; following up with guests when issues arise to ensure their satisfaction
What you need to become a successful member of this Team?
- A passion for hospitality and commitment to service excellence in a fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to initiate innovative and creative sales and food service activities.
- Safe food handling and smart serve certification is preferential.
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ideal candidates would possess a college or Hospitality degree.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a bar, licensed restaurant, or similar environment is a requirement.
- Good Communication Skills - The FOH Supervisor is friendly, has strong communication skills, and can establish an instant rapport with Guests and employees of all demographics.
- Outgoing Personality - The FOH Supervisor is an outgoing person who truly enjoys interacting with others.
- Strong Organizational Skills – The FOH Supervisor will have the responsibility of ensuring all wine, beer and liquor stock is organized on a daily basis.
- Proactive Problem Solver – The supervisor will actively seek to prevent guest concerns from occurring versus solving them afterwards.
- Computer Literacy – The ability to use a computer for various tasks on a daily basis is required.
- FOH Operational Skills – Ability to properly count and weigh various stock, and determine order amounts for the building.
- Hospitality Acumen – The FOH Supervisor must have the ability to carry themselves professionally in a hospitality environment for the benefit of all guests.
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. Don’t Wait!! Apply Today!
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.