We’re looking for a Paid Search Specialist to help us drive successful growth and optimization of our paid search program in Google, Bing and other search advertising platforms across the globe. You will support Hootsuite’s paid media team globally to ensure we create, optimize and expand paid search campaigns that support both our Self Serve, Commercial and Enterprise businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partner with external agencies, sales, brand, product marketing and analytics teams to set up and launch search campaigns across all global regions
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum revenue in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Manage existing campaigns and make recommendations optimization opportunities
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Regularly produce detailed analysis and reports of campaigns for management and executive review
- Other related ad hoc duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ample experience in Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing search advertising. Paid social or programmatic display experience is a plus.
- Experience in executing and optimizing global campaigns (multi-country & multilingual)
- Experience in budget management, budget forecasting, data analysis and reporting
- Google Adwords certification
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics), SA360 as well as SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Fluent in English & any of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, German or Italian
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.