Paid Search Specialist
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
The Paid Search Analyst is a key support role that works closely with SEM Program Managers to ensure campaign and client success.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, 3rd party SEM platforms and other search engines
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly SEM optimization tasks (i.e. keyword expansion, ad testing, negative management, etc.)
- Provide consistent and effective support to SEM Program Managers on day-to-day management of campaigns and new SEM opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of SEM campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize SEM programs
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc analytical support to SEM Program Managers
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Train SEM Analysts as needed
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Media, Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, Bing Ads and Marin. Certifications are not required, but they must be obtained while employed with DWA.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in search marketing, digital marketing, and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven environment
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter mandatory
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and performance advertising
- Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms like Marin Software is a plus
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.