Oracle Utilities – Functional Consultant
City : Toronto
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Support operations of business on Meter Data Management (MDM) and Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service (OUCCS) / C2M.
- Collaborate with vendors (e.g. Oracle and other third party vendors as needed) on behalf of client and IBM.
- Manage ITSM processes for incidents, change and service requests, based on priority and severity.
- Attend meetings with clients and IBM support personnel to provide consultation on OUCCS / C2M and related integrations.
- Contribute to design, development, and testing of enhancements to OUCCS and supporting integrations.
- Provide regular reports on application support status to IBM management.
- Co-ordinate with onsite and offshore resources across multiple time zones.
- 5-12 years of relevant experience in Oracle Utilities applications OUCCS / CC&B / MDM / C2M.
Client facing roles experience will be preferred.
- This role can be performed from Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, and Nova Scotia
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep understanding of the Meter to cash flow .
- Hands-on design experience in Oracle MDM/C2M/CCS.
- Experience in OUAF configuration tools in MDM modules.
- Strong understanding of Business Objects, Maintenance Objects.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Utilities Application Framework.
- Experience in collaborating with client functional owners.
- Expertise in writing functional designs for MDM modules.
- At least 2 full life cycles experience in Design and implementation of end to end Solution Strategy for MDM/C2M/CCB/CCS.
- Function as SME for Solution decisions, reviews and oversee design and build.
- Strong process and implementation knowledge in below areas: Customer Management, Meter Management, Billing, Rates, Payments and Collections, Service Orders and Case Management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Nice to have knowledge about other oracle applications includes Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle processes, tools, concepts, and methodologies
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Nice to have certifications - MDM / CC&B / OUCCS / C2M / MSCS
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Authorized to work in Canada.
Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitIBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.