Oracle Field Service Cloud Config
City : Toronto
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking experienced Oracle Field Service Cloud Technical Configurator/Developer to support our clients. Oracle OFS Config. in this role:
Minimum 3-5 years of relevant and hands-on experience in the field of Oracle Field Services Cloud
- Professional experience as functional consultant & technical developer in Oracle Field Service Cloud with good working experience on Core Modules.
- Has Hands on experience in End-to-End OFS cycle from scheduling/Dispatching to Customer sign Off.
- Strong oracle development skills.
- Experience in OFS application support, you will be responsible for sustainment and related project activities
- This role can be performed from Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, and New Brunswick
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Professional experience as functional consultant & technical developer in Oracle Field Service Cloud.
- Experience in configuring Oracle Field Service Cloud core manage and mobility services. Core manage setup, resource tree automation, Collaboration, Routing and Forecasting & Quota Management.
- Custom forms and plugins Development to meet complex business requirements for mobility service to support technicians.
- Hands-on Expertise in Rest and Soap based APIs.
- Experience in OFS providing daily production support, documentation, and delivery of ad-hoc requests.
- Comfortable to support interfaces with other applications
- Should be able to work on Technical Design and Architecture in OIC based integration.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Nice to have knowledge about other oracle applications includes Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle processes, tools, concepts, and methodologies
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Nice to have certifications – OFS; MDM / CC&B / OUCCS / C2M / MSCS
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitIBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.