Opportunities for Truck & Trailer Mechanics – Apprentice
City : Dieppe
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
TRUCK & TRAILER MECHANIC - APPRENTICE
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is seeking Truck & Trailer Mechanic - Apprentice to join our team at the Moncton Garage. The selected candidates will be self-starters with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
- Education Required: Trade / Industry related certification
- Refrigeration certification is also an asset.
- Perform mechanical work on vehicles or components, ensuring quality of work,
- Maintain orderly and clean working habits,
- Report non-conforming situations,
- Other projects and duties as assigned from Shop Manager
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits - we have RRSP Matching!
- Night and weekend shift premium
- Tool and uniform allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Modern facility and equipment - Our facility has full truck hoists
- Most work conducted inside the facility.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.