Opportunities for Maintenance Planners/Schedulers
City : Canada
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Miscellaneous merchant wholesalers
Employer : J.D. Irving
OPPORTUNITIES MAINTENANCE PLANNER/SCHEDULER
Are you looking for a maintenance career opportunity with a Company that invests in its people and operations? The Pulp & Paper Division is hiring for future opportunities within our four Pulp and Paper Mills located out of Saint John and St. George, New Brunswick. We produce a combined 1 million tonnes of product and employ over 1000 employees.
Roles we are actively searching for talented people include:
- Maintenance Planner
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Maintenance Coordinator
Who We Are:
Our team operates within a highly technical, fast paced, competitive business and is part of an integrated forest products value chain under J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI). Our goal is to play an integrated role in sustainably transforming our renewable forest resources into value-added products for today’s consumer markets. We are exceeding Paris Climate Accord Targets and, through our forest products supply chain, absorbing more carbon than we emit.
We are not just invested in forest products; we are invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow, and thrive. Being curious and focused on innovation is key to a successful team.
Maintenance Planners work as a member of the Mill Maintenance team supporting a wide range of tasks including planning, scheduling, coordination and communication of preventative and predictive maintenance programs. The end goal is to achieve value from our assets and maximize equipment availability.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Experience working in an industrialized environment in maintenance
- Pulp and Paper Industry experience an asset but not required
- Continuous improvement mindset with problem solving ability
- Team player with safety focused approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Post Secondary Education (Bachelor of Engineering, Technical Programs, etc) or Red Seal Certification in relevant fields considered an asset
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience including vacation
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- RRSP matching program
- Paid vacation time
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & Wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships and fitness classes
- Maternity leave top-up program (if applicable)
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities
Our team operates with highly technical, fast-paced, competitive businesses and is part of an integrated forest products value chain under J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI). Our goal is to play an integrated role in sustainably transforming our renewable forest resources into value-added products for today's consumer markets.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
JD Irving’s Pulp & Paper Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.