Opportunities for Electrical & Instrumentation Tradespersons
City : Canada
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Miscellaneous merchant wholesalers
Employer : J.D. Irving
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TRADESPERSONS
The Pulp & Paper Division is hiring for future opportunities within our four Pulp and Paper Mills located out of Saint John and St. George, New Brunswick that produce a combined 1 Million tonnes of Product and employ over 1000 employees.
Electrical & Instrumentation Tradespersons perform all aspects of electrical and instrumentation maintenance and repairs. They also perform troubleshooting, programming, maintain and improve existing distributed controls, programmable controls, mill process controls and electrical distribution systems.
Roles we are actively searching for talented people include:
- Red Seal Electrical Tradespersons and/or,
- Red Seal Instrumentation Tradespersons
- Industrial Controls Technicians
- Industrial Red Seal Instrumentation or Electrician Journeyperson License or Industrial Controls Technology Diploma
- Continuous improvement mindset with problem solving ability
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Irving Pulp & Paper Division offers:
- Competitive rates of pay starting rate ranges from $31 to $42 per hour depending on experience.
- A flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan
- RRSP matching program
- Paid vacation time
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- Health & Wellness reimbursements, includes gym memberships and fitness classes
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities
Our team operates with highly technical, fast-paced, competitive businesses and is part of an integrated forest products value chain under J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI). Our goal is to play an integrated role in sustainably transforming our renewable forest resources into value-added products for today's consumer markets.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
JD Irving’s Pulp & Paper Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.