Operational Analytics Services Lead
City : Calgary
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Operational Analytics Services Lead - ( 220003B7 )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works with clients, Stantec client managers and subject matter experts in defining and managing the implementation of Stantec Operational Analytics products. The products, deployed with our services, will help solve problems, mitigate risk and support operational efficiency. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our Operational Analytics Team is vital to making our Company stronger.
We have an opportunity for a Lead in Operational Analytics Services to help manage deployment of a new commercial product and service offering for Stantec clients. Working in collaboration with the Stantec Software Developers, Subject Matter Experts and Client Managers, this product and service offering will utilize the Stantec Altitude Operational Analytics Platform and other tools to provide access to data visualization and analytics for clients. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to work with professionalism and confidentiality, and is able to work independently, multi-task and adapt to change in a very dynamic environment.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Altitude Product Manager and others to establish the framework for delivery of Operational Analytics projects.
- Manage the delivery of Operational Analytics projects and deployment of the Altitude platform.
- Assist with, and at times, lead proposal production for deployment of products and services
- Put together and manage cross-functional teams that will deploy Altitude and deliver optimization or other required services
- Collaborate with product managers and product marketing teams to develop business requirements and use cases for the development team to create and project teams to implement, in particular: pretreatment analytics, reuse analytics, and data validation offerings
- Build a team with either internal resources, or by hiring external resources
- Support development of collateral marketing materials
- Discuss product and service offerings with professional network
- Act as an ambassador for the Operational Analytics team with the business, acting as a technical contact for queries related to operational analytics solutions
- Assist the Altitude Product Manager in developing and maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of work for North America
- Provide input to the Altitude Product Manager to help determine scope and priorities for product development cycles based on upcoming projects.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Ability to work with clients in understanding their needs and working with others to recommend solutions
- Ability to work and collaborate with leaders and users from multiple domains, including software developers, subject matter experts and project staff
- Ability to provide and share technical expertise in the area of industrial pretreatment, water reuse and data validation with clients and others in Stantec
- Ability to work and collaborate with multiple project, development, and technical teams throughout the organization.
- Proven experience leading teams.
- Proved experience leading and delivering projects
- Ability to pick up new technical knowledge quickly
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to lead and collaborate.
- Positive approach and ability to take the initiative.
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-task, deadline-driven environment
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams
Education and Experience
Bachelors and Masters Degree in Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent education and experience. Minimum of 8 years of experience in a related role.
Experience with data validation, industrial pretreatment and water reuse.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Other Locations : Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Job : ICT Consulting Management
Organization : BC-1322 Innovation-SIA IBO-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Manager
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Sep 23, 2022, 12:40:35 PM
Req ID: 220003B7
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans