Job Title: Online Merchandising Strategist
Job Overview and Responsibilities
As part of the eCommerce team, the Online Merchandising Strategist will be responsible for developing & executing on merchandising plans that will drive us to reach our eCommerce business objectives. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, driven by results, with the ability to cohesively balance our business needs with the needs of our consumers when it comes to products.
- Gatekeeper for all product related content: Online attributes, product names, maintaining relevance in search. Builds product briefs to enable the Marketing & Design teams to execute on the product plan and vision
- Identifies new business opportunities and recommends product groupings, initiatives, stories and product development based on consumer demands, industry trends, and search interest
- Owns work-back schedule, follow-ups meeting & planning for selected projects
- Collaborating with and influencing Buying and Product Development team to ensure that the E-Commerce exclusive product needs are being delivered in line-close by participating in activities related to the Product Architecture & Conceptual Assortment Plan
- Weekly product performance analysis + repeats based on eCommerce budget
- Collaborate with planning team and participate in building monthly conception plan for online business.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop strategies
- Maintain relationship with wholesale teams to capture and react to market opportunities
- Contribute to building quarterly & monthly eCommerce merchandising plans, designed to achieve our sales & GM targets, with a special focus on online exclusive assortments
- Work closely with the Buying & Product Development & Merchandising Analyst teams to understand the key seasonal trends, silhouettes, & events
- Conduct regular competitive patterning to better understand the competitive landscape, with a special focus on online exclusive by partnering with Online Merchandising Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a Fashion, Business or related program
- 3-6 years retail experience, with retail management experience considered an asset
- eCommerce / Web experience is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and other performance monitoring platforms
- Strong written & verbal communication,interpersonal and teamwork sklils
- Great attitude, a strong team player with ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented, with excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Preferably Bilingual, English & French (written & spoken)
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.