OFSAA Business Analyst
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Technology & Engineering
Industry : Information Technology
Employer : Cognizant
OFSAA Business Analyst
At Cognizant, our global community sets us apart—an energetic, collaborative and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. And with projects at the forefront of innovation, you can build a varied, rewarding career and draw inspiration from dedicated colleagues and leaders. Cognizant is right where you belong.
What you will do
- Write business data requirements and translate them to system data requirements.
- Conduct requirement analysis and gather business needs to design tailored Oracle OFSAA solutions.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products
What you bring to the Role
- 6+ Years of experience on one or more of below OFSAA modules: OFSAA Financial Solution Data Foundation - (Preferred); OFS Financial Accounting and Reporting Standards - (Preferred); OSFI regulation / Credit Risk Analytics Pack.
- Familiar with Accounting and source to GL reconciliation concept.
- Experience in OFSAA architecture and metadata management framework (Hierarchies, datasets.
- Advanced to experienced knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
What We Offer
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change or we offer new opportunities, we help you pivot by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependent—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
At Cognizant, we strive to provide flexibility wherever possible, and we are here to support a healthy work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is an onsite position requiring 3 days a week in a client office in Toronto
The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 01 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.