Office and Facilities Administrator (98946001)
City : Burnaby
Category : Full-time General Business
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
In your new role you will support all Facilities Administration of corporate office, inclusive of facilities management and small receptionist duties. There is no face to face front desk duties but you will be answering calls. You will be the point person for the office located the Burnaby but also be the contact for the Sodexo locations (two) unstaffed/ remote locations in Calgary and Edmonton.
- Point person for Sodexo vendors to perform reactive and preventative maintenance.
- No self-performing work is a liaison for vendors.
- Responsible for a small amount of mail delivery services
- Liaison between client landlords and the client.
- Good customers service is a must
- Basic computer skills, Maximo, D365 Microsoft office used daily
- 2-5 years of experience working with Facilities Administration
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Very proficient MS Office (Word, Excel)
- 2-5 years experience supporting office customer service from reception, help desk or facilities support
- Post Secondary (Business, Administration) is a very strong asset
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook