OEM Relationship Manager
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Direct Hire
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
Adecco is currently hiring for a permanent OEM Relationship Manager to work full-time for our client, located in Toronto, ON. Our client provides indirect vehicle financing and leasing solutions to consumers and commercial customers. Enjoy flexible hybrid working arrangement with regular weekly time in the office located in Downtown Toronto.
This role is responsible for maintaining and developing the OEM/HCCA relationship to create partnerships towards attaining joint OEM/HCCA goals. Interact with OEM Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and Product Planning departments. Coordinate program pricing and implementation of joint OEM/HCCA programs. Continuously review performance with OEM bring to market new opportunities to improve HCCA penetration. Lead efforts to increase customer Retention with buy-in from OEMs. Be the voice of the OEM to HCCA, and vice versa, acting as the central point of communication for OEM and HCCA interaction. Support initiatives to bring operational efficiency to both HCCA and the OEMs. This role is expected to spend time at the OEM offices routinely. This role manages one direct report.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop positive, productive working relationships with OEM Sales/Incentives groups and other key OEM departments.
- Be a subject matter expert on Programs (both HCCA and OEM) and internal systems.
- Proactively look for opportunities to support the OEMs.
- Act as a bridge between HCCA and the OEMs; representing the needs of all groups within both parties.
- Help coordinate and establish relationships between HCCA teams and OEM teams as necessary
- Work closely with both New Vehicle and CPO teams at the OEMs.
Sales & Marketing Program Initiatives
- Lead talks with the OEMs to bring new ideas to market and develop programs/offer to increase HCCA Sales. Sell the OEMs on innovative ideas where both parties benefit.
- Work with the Manager, Product to develop pricing proposals and secure approval to Launch offers in market.
- Ensure OEM alignment and approval (where applicable) on new initiatives or changes to existing programs/policies/support mechanisms.
- Sit with the OEMs to review their monthly incentive programs and look for opportunities to achieve OEM sales and HCCA penetration goals.
- Support Marketing initiatives, helping to secure buy-in from the OEMs and acting as the SME for content.
- Lead all HCCA Green Vehicle initiatives, with support from the Manager, Products.
- Responsible for tracking and evaluating the performance of in-marketing programs
- Retention & Loyalty
- Leads HCCA Retention initiatives.
- Reviews performance with OEMs to ensure that shared KPI's are met.
- Leverages HCCA's Loyalty & Retention database to extract insights and propose new ideas to capture more returning customers.
- Reporting & Data Exchange
- Responsible for creation and presentation of monthly OEM performance review decks.
- Responsible for facilitating ad-hoc data requests and analyses from the OEMs.
- Tasked with selecting and reviewing special topics with the OEMs to benefit HCCA monthly.
- Works with OEMs to secure data to improve Sales Planning forecasts and analysis, along with information that benefits operational efficiencies.
- Provide input and direction for Sales Planning Forecast & Business Planning activities
- Operational Support
- Help resolve any ad-hoc escalations from OEM, HCCA Field Sales or Operations.
- Other - All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent group presentation skills, ability to think on your feet
- Financial analysis and competitive analysis experience required.
- Advanced skills in MS Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to build positive working relationship with OEM client.
- Ability to work effectively within cross-functional business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, or marketing required
- 7-10 years of related financial analysis experience
- Minimum 5 years competitive sales analysis or sales planning experience
- Experience in automotive sales and/or automotive financing
- History of sales leadership
Hyundai Capital Canada Inc. is committed to acknowledge applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply now to this OEM Relationship Manager for immediate employment consideration and the Adecco Recruiter will be in touch with you soon.
Our client is committed to acknowledge applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.