North Quebec Territory Manager- Danone Canada
City : See posting on website
Category : Sales
Industry : Food and Beverage
Employer : Danone Canada
Reporting to the National Sales and Key Accounts Manager, we’re looking for a Territory Manager in Quebec to drive GI/Allergy product sales in his/her territory based on quotas set-forth by the sales management department. This position will share the island of Montreal and cover a portion of the province including, but not limited to, the greater Quebec-city region & surrounding areas, as well as additional geographies within the province of Quebec. The incumbent must reside in the territory core.
Primary detailing will be focused on healthcare professionals seeing patients within our indicated population, such as Pediatricians, Pediatric GIs, Pediatric Allergists, Dietitians, Nurse Practitioners, and Family Medicine physicians, in community offices, clinics and hospitals, while supporting local and regional efforts and projects.
The job will require domestic travel, which may be up to 90%, to cover the given geography with up to 20% overnight travel. Some weekend travel may be required. Territory coverage and travel may change depending upon customer needs.
The position is field based with both physical and virtual interface with healthcare professionals, telephone, and computer responsibilities. Occasional evenings required and weekend travel and work for company meetings, conferences and or speaker events.
More specifically, you will be responsible to effectively manage the territory based on:
- Developing territory sales and meet sales objectives for their region by building partnerships with key customers and centres through consultative and competitive selling and promotion of products within customer segments in assigned territory.
- Business Planning and territory management through the development and execution of a territory business plan including activities and programs which will drive growth of brands and products in territory.
- Identification of and effective communication of all company products/benefits to appropriate health care professionals and clients using accurate product information and persuasive sales presentation techniques.
- Utilizing company resources and tools to support and undertake daily activities and completes and submits reports as expected by Nutricia and manages requests in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in corporate meetings, national/regional sales meetings and trade shows as required for the territory.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in nutrition or related field, preferred.
- Registered Dietitian (RD, P.Dt.) or Registered Nurse (RN) preferred
- Fluent in French and English and ability to communicate both written and oral
- Nutrition and/or clinical experience preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical, nutrition and/or medical equipment industry
- 2+ years of hospital and/or account-based selling in a healthcare setting
- Customer-centric approach with effective selling and communication skills and ability to speak clinically to the target audience in all channels
- Business acumen with well-developed thought process and ability to make sound decisions based on facts and data
- Be able to react with agility to business challenges within a complex environment
- Ability to lead and collaborate in high performing, diverse teams to achieve business goals and objectives
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life.
With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges, including in North America: faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases and epilepsy.
As part of Danone, Nutricia embraces the company’s “One Planet. One Health” vision reflecting that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected and therefore seeks to protect and nourish both.
For more information visit www.nutricia-na.com
Danone Canada doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to cultural background, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or age. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.