National Midday Host, Bounce Radio, Bell Media
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Media
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409208
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
If you love music, community and pop culture, embrace social media and love to connect with people on all platforms in an authentic way - this might be the perfect job for you! Bell Media is looking for a full-time National Midday Host on Bounce Radio. Bounce Radio plays the best music from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s and serves 25 communities across Canada including Winnipeg, Hamilton & KW.
- Prepare and execute a fun, upbeat & focused daily midday show on Bounce Radio
- Represent the Bounce Brand Nationally on all platforms
- Attend functions, participate in station promotions, make live appearances, and participate in client integrations, as required.
- Create and share original audio and video content on a daily basis (eg. show clips, interviews, podcasts, promotional videos)
- Create original content on social media to help grow and engage the brands social following
- Voice track other shows (in-market and out-of-market) when necessary
- Voice commercials and promos
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years on-air experience
- Must be able to relate to, connect with and engage a A25-54 audience
- Be visible; willing to meet every listener they can, and able to host on-site promotions, events and initiatives in multiple markets
- Be socially-savvy and connect with listeners on all platforms; strong skills generating original content both on-air and across all digital platforms
- Strong understanding of, and passion for the Variety Hits format and lifestyle; well-versed in all areas of pop culture, music, nostalgia
- You must be a team player who is positive and friendly both on the air and in the workplace
- Valid G Class Driver’s license and a good driving record
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 03/17/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.