City : Mississauga, Canada
Category : Full-Time
Industry : IT Enterprise Services
Employer : Mattamy Homes
Mississauga, Ontario – Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
Mattamy Asset Management
Application Development – IT Enterprise Services
Manager Web Development & Integrations
At Mattamy Asset Management (MAM), everyone has an important role to play in our shared success. Developing thoughtfully planned communities is complex work and our diverse teams come together to deliver on that mission in every aspect. We are thoughtful planners, precise project managers and practiced subject matter experts. And in each area of our evolving business, we are trusted to drive results. Here, your opinion will be invited, and your contributions will count. You’ll be surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. You’ll grow in your area of expertise, learning alongside committed colleagues. With a relentless focus on industry leadership and a deep commitment to sustainability, we’ve got big plans for the future – and for you.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
Reporting to the Manager Web Development and Integrations, the role of the Mulesoft Developer is to
Work on the development of Mule applications to meet the needs of the business. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of these applications. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and be familiar with object-oriented programming language.
MuleSoft Developers are responsible for the development, maintenance and support of MuleSoft applications. They work closely with MuleSoft Architects to design, implement and test MuleSoft solutions. They also provide technical assistance to MuleSoft customers and partners.
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in the design, development, and deployment of MuleSoft applications
- Work closely with MuleSoft Architects to design and implement MuleSoft solutions
- Provide technical assistance to MuleSoft customers and partners
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve MuleSoft application issues
- Handle customer escalations and provide timely resolution
- Perform performance tuning of MuleSoft applications
- Prepare technical documentation for MuleSoft applications
- Work with API manager to provide security to MuleSoft Applications
What you bring
- Six (6) years or equivalent combination of education and combined experience with MuleSoft including a minimum three (3) years with MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform (Mule 4)
- Three (3) years or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience with Mule AnyPoint Studio and Dataweave
- Three (3) years or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience building API specifications using RAML or Open API Specification, and concepts like API-Led, REST, SOAP, and integration patterns (like Sync/Async, Batch, Pub-Sub, etc.)
- Three (3) years or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience building and maintaining microservices with Mule API Management, and monitoring dashboards in AnyPoint Platform
- Professional work experience with version control (like Git) and Agile tools (like ADO)
- Professional work experience with message queue systems (AnyPoint MQ)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Asset Management (MAM) is the parent company of Mattamy Homes Canada and Mattamy Homes U.S., which together make up the largest privately held homebuilding platform in North America.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Asset Management is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.