Mortgage Specialist – Toronto
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners is crucial to your success, particularly within the community and realtors’ offices. Further, you build client loyalty through your keen desire to provide exceptional and personalized service, while your proven motivation and entrepreneurial sales style allows you to drive the business results you desire.
What will you do?
- Cultivate local business opportunities and seek out new customers through relationship building within the community and your centres of influence
- Develop a loyal client base by providing exceptional mortgage advice and financial solutions
- Successfully drive your personal sales results, while collaborating with RBC partners to anchor external business
- Take the initiative to provide advice and solutions to clients, meeting their individual needs
- Remain mobile to be accessible and accommodate clients’ preferences
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success, ideally in financial services or real estate
- A solid network in your community, resulting in referrals, new clients and increased business
- Proven ability to build trust and maintain long-term client relationships
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal partners
- Self-starter who works independently and seeks out answers
- Previous experience as a mortgage lender
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage origination business and home financing products
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, unlimited commission pay, and pension options
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.