City : Jansen, SK; Saskatoon, SK; Regina, SK
Category : Full time Millwright
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:Note: This project scope is estimated to start Mid to late October.
As a Millwright you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
Join the Ledcor team in Leroy Saskatchewan today!
- Comprehends diagrams and schematic drawings and manuals to determine work procedures
- Installation of turbines, pumps, vessel and compressors
- Ability to fit bearings, attach motors, and connect couplings to precise tolerances
- Alignment and testing equipment to make any necessary adjustments
- Understands hydraulic, pneumatic and programmable logic controls
- Maybe required do some tack welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of parts
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting
- Rigging experience
- Have a Journeyperson ticket or be registered in an apprenticeship from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Successful candidates will require OSSA Regional with CSTS, BSO or CSO
- Fall Protection and Confined Space is an asset
- 14/7 rotation working 10 hours/day
- Travel/flight allowance for provided for non-local residents
- Private Camp based accommodation
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Project end date: September 2024
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.