Merchandiser PT – Moncton
City : Moncton, NB
Category : Merchandiser
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
About This Opportunity
Our Sales Execution Associate work in local stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to ""Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness"". Our Coca-Cola SEA is our frontline ambassador bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Bottling Ambassador?
Our Daily Mission is to create a better future and deliver optimism to our customers, consumers, and communities. At Coke Canada, we welcome and celebrate our differences, together we are creating an inclusive environment where we all see, hear and feel like we belong.
Wage: $17/hr + mileage
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday (more shifts during peak season)
- Drivers license
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Access to a personal vehicle
- Proof of vaccination against COVID 19
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- Build, change or remove product displays while adhering to company standards; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product.
- Repetitively lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- One (1) year experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing or related field preferred
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.