Merchandise Operations Associate – Saks Fifth Avenue
City : ETOBICOKE, Ontario
Category : Part-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About:
Under the leadership of the Merchandise Operations Team Supervisor/Manager, the Merchandise Operations Associate is responsible for supporting the daily operations of merchandise including processing, placement, maintenance and fulfillment.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships
- Evaluates progress against key performance drivers and assess organizational opportunities and risks
- Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures while monitoring progress and results
- Consistently generates and shares original ideas, tackling both simple and complex problems
You Also Have:
- Ability to lift cartons, climb ladders, and handle racks and carts of merchandise; lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to learn and retain merchandising standards on the floor in compliance with Visual standards
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to use available technology (RF guns, PC, iOS device, Excel/Word, and various proprietary platforms)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Must be able to consistently meet deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks Ability to work a flexible schedule as per business needs and adheres to Dependability standards
- Other store initiatives as assigned by management
As The Merchandise Operations Associate, You Will:
- Processing inbound merchandise, placement and presentation of merchandise on selling
- Follow direction in maintaining standards in placement and presentation.
- Participate when needed in other store initiatives as required, including but not limited to
- fill in of merchandise on the selling floor, floor recovery, supply replenishment, etc. during peak business periods.
- Locate requested merchandise within our store and complete orders placed by Omni customer
- Provide excellent customer service and act quickly to address the customers’ needs
Your Life and Career at SFA:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.