Meeting Reservations Coordinator
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Customer Service
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
- Review meeting room requests in a corporate office setting
- Communicate with clients over call, emails and IM
- Problem solve challenges with limited availability
- Manage booking process, including changes, updates, and cancellations
- Validate requests meet minimum criteria
- Audit meeting room allocations for efficiencies
- Generate reports as required
- Meet with corporate client to review complex meeting requests
- Work with clients to manage catering for their meetings
- Work in a fast paced environment with other Reservations and Catering Booking agents to deliver a customer focused and timely service to clients.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar hospitality environment
- Exceptionally service oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized multi-tasker
- Software skills include Delphi, CVENT, Microsoft Office, Social Tables
- Experience in meeting, bookings and hotel reservations processes and software
- Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative, running projects from start through to completion with minimal oversight
- Post-secondary diploma / degree in Hospitality Management is preferred
Serving Clients and Customers
Clear and Strong Communication skills
Drive and Dependability
Providing Quality Services
Desire to ask “What’s Next” and Continually Grow
· Flexible work environment
· Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
· Training and development programs
· Countless opportunities for growth
· Corporate responsibility & sustainability
· Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
· Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
· Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
· And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour,
Job Types: Full-time Permanent
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers