Media Client Operations Associate (one-year contract)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
The purpose of this role is to support client teams and their clients providing operational support of one or more elements of the end-to-end client lifecycle, from onboarding through offboarding, as well as campaign coordination, budget maintenance, reporting, and audit.
- Manage campaign timelines and deliver operational support in coordination with internal and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly and to meet or exceed client specifications and expectations of quality.
- Engage and maintain relationships across Media Operations, and key partners across all Media brands in Canada.
- Partner with team members and leadership in implementing continuous improvement related to client and campaign delivery to make the process more effective for clients and businesses across Canada.
- Ensure client transitions, from onboarding through offboarding, are properly supported and managed
- Partner with planning brands to provide operational support for client contract and records setup and system maintenance
- Ensure budget maintenance and utilization is supported through creation and/or tracking of reference requirements, such as Media Purchase Authorizations (MPAs) and budget details
- Maintain client reporting requirements and generate reporting templates in accordance with requirements
- Support brand leadership in performing client audits
- Provide additional operational support as needed
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Media, Advertising, Marketing or in related field
- Relevance work experience in client services or media operations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Experience with contract / audit compliance.
- Knowledge and proven experience with finance, budgeting and cost control principles
- Previous experience with media systems such as Adtraq or EAS.
- Proven working experience in a media agency is required
One year Mat leave contract position
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.