Mechanic, Certified, Automotive, Hydraulic, Bell MTS
City : Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category : Technicians
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 407553
Bell MTS is proud to be Manitoba’s leading communications company, providing a comprehensive and innovative suite of broadband communications and content services to consumers, businesses, not-for-profit organizations and governments.
Supported by Bell’s industry-leading investments in advanced networks and media content, Bell MTS provides TV, high-speed Internet, 4G LTE Wireless, home phone, security systems and business services including unified cloud and managed services.
At Bell MTS, our employees are at the heart of our success. Join our team today!
Diagnose, repair, and service mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems and components of cars and light and heavy trucks to standards of safe and reliable operation
- Certification in Manitoba as a Heavy Duty Equipment or Automotive Mechanic.( Red Seal)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in gasoline and small engine repairs.
- Training in or demonstrated knowledge of fuel injection systems, ABS brake systems, emission control systems, engine electronics, hydraulic circuits and systems and electrical systems
- Strong analytical, organizational, and troubleshooting skills. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable of performing the physical requirements of the job
- Possess a valid Manitoba Class 3 driver’s license, or willing to obtain , be willing to travel as required within Manitoba by all modes of transportation, and able to work independently in remote locations
- Willing to work shifts and be available 24/7 for emergency call-out when required
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 04/02/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.