Marketing Technology Systems Administrator
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Information technology
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Senior Systems Administrator, Technology Marketing in the Digital Studio team at the National Bank means acting as a systems expert on major Martech projects. Your drive and eagerness to learn Adobe Experience Platform technology and your knowledge of system administration will make a positive impact as you take part in the most important technological transformation in the history of the National Bank. We value learning and are open to considering any relevant systems configuration experience.
- Manage the overall configuration of the Adobe Experience Platform, including setting up data sources, data connectors and data schemas;
- Configure and maintain user access, permissions, and security settings within AEP, ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations and corporate policies;
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and implement data collection and processing strategies accordingly;
- Perform Adobe Experience Platform performance monitoring, identify potential problems and proactively address system errors or issues;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues related to AEP configurations, data integrations and user access;
- Participate in the implementation of projects and platform evolutions.
As part of the IT-OPS sector, you will be part of a team of over 20 colleagues and report to the Director of Information Sites and MarTech in the Digital Studio. Our team stands out for its technology expertise, quality of delivery, customer/employee experience, fun atmosphere, and collaboration.
We favor a variety of forms of continuous learning to enrich your development, including learning in action, training content made available to you and working in collaboration with colleagues of diverse expertise and profiles.
The Bank has put in place a number of initiatives to promote development opportunities and provide a stimulating and rewarding career for its employees. The opportunities for development are numerous, and the tools at your disposal will be varied to help you achieve your goals and develop your full potential.
- Completed Bachelor's degree, industry related, and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Minimum of two (3+) years experience on Adobe Experience Platform;
- Experience in maintaining, accessing, authorizing and configuring a SaaS system;
- Experience on large-scale projects.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic