City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
Are you a driver, passionate about marketing, and enjoy developing campaigns and strategies to achieve business objectives? The Freedom Mobile team located in Toronto is currently seeking a Marketing Manager, Strategy & Programs, Customer Base Management to join the team. This creative, smart and driven team is responsible for all Freedom and Shaw Mobile's customer base activities with a focus on retention & loyalty, cross sell and upsell initiatives to help achieve our growth plans. The team is also focused on continuously driving innovation and discover new ways to drive customer engagement that help achieve our financial and business goals.
A typical day
• Develop, implement, and manage strategic campaigns and initiatives designed to retain and grow the Freedom/Shaw Mobile base
• Own end to end execution as well as on-going management of various initiatives
• Execute lifecycle strategies to improve the lifetime value of the subscriber base
• Analyze and leverage customer insights, base data and campaign results to identify opportunities, formulate recommendations, and create meaningful campaigns / offers
• Work cross functionally with teams, such as product management, digital, IT, communications, frontline (CARE & channel) teams, to ensure they understand the strategies/programs and are equipped to implement/support effectively
• Lead the cross-functional teams to ensure all campaign readiness aspects are on track
• Write thorough campaign briefs to set campaign expectations and to ensure there is proper guidance for the development of marketing materials, by providing: goal(s), key insights, offer details, key message(s), target audience and the measures of success
• Work with the data team to generate campaign files; the communication recipients
• Keep a constant pulse on campaign results and effectiveness to evolve marketing campaigns & improve ROI over time
• Conduct post mortems in collaboration with the data team to uncover key learnings and future opportunities
• Exceptional end to end campaign/project management skills
• Highly organized, proactive, and adept at managing priorities in a fast-paced collaborative environment
• Results and detail oriented, with a strong bias towards action
• Comfortable in navigating through data to uncover customer/business insights to share with stakeholders as well as to formulate actionable recommendations and decisions
• Highly capable in leading as well as working within a cross functional team
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent relationship management skills
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields
• 4-6 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably within telecommunications
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated