Marketing Manager – Pepsi
City : Mississauga
Category : Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
PepsiCo Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers for 2021!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
Do you want to work on the marketing communication activities for one of Canada’s largest and most recognized iconic brands? We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager for Pepsi™, PepsiCo Canada’s largest trademark.
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager- Pepsi™, this position is accountable to support the growth and profitability of the Pepsi Trademark. Specifically, through building consumer centric communication and programming which increases brand equity and drives share growth. As a driven leader, collaborator, and strong brand marketer, you will be responsible for building consumer centric marketing programs, acting like an owner, and ensuring strength of execution to deliver both short-term and long-term results.
If you have a passion for consumer marketing, are fueled by a fast-paced and competitive environment, and love to win, then this might be the team for you!
- Drive organizational focus behind Pepsi™ to win market share in our largest category
- Develop compelling marketing and communication plans on brand Pepsi™ and execute the plans on time and on budget
- Build and foster strong agency relationships and work closely with US/Global Marketing
- Lead cross functional teams (Sales Strategy, Field Sales & Key Account teams) to ensure best in class execution of marketing initiatives
- Accelerate growth of Pepsi Zero Sugar Trademark and monitor performance on a period basis to proactively identify course corrections and or new opportunities
- Effectively manage A&M budget
- Support the strategic planning for brand Pepsi™
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer packaged goods marketing
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to win through superior consumer marketing and build branding
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence at all levels
- Proven ability to lead agency relationships to achieve gold standard results
- Business savvy, opportunity seeker, team player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world