Marketing Manager, PC Services
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Why This Role is Important:
The Marketing Manager, PC Services is responsible for owning the end-to-end delivery of programs that drive new customer acquisition for The Mobile Shop an PC Insurance businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive revenue by designing programs that combine all aspects of our business including customer acquisition, loyalty, and retail with our industry leading brands. Specifically, the role will perform the following functions:
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end delivery of marketing initiatives against defined key performance indicators (KPIs) focused on driving revenue through new customer growth leveraging owned and paid channels
- Drive the development of quarterly marketing plans to meet KPIs for growth by optimizing our marketing investments through collaboration with Product Management, Customer Insights, Digital and Data & Analytics teams
- Identify and bring data insights to life by deploying A/B testing and experimentation to continuously improve and optimize our communications strategy across owned & paid channels
- Work closely with both our external and internal agency partners to oversee all aspects of creative development and execution
- Lead efforts to pursue new acquisition channels by collaborating with internal lines of business across LCL including: PC Optimum, PC Financial, LCL retail banners, and Loblaw Brands.
- Lead efforts to develop and execute on consumer research and bring new customer insights to life in marketing programs
- Lead campaign reporting for senior audiences
- Responsible for budget management, invoice and expense tracking
- Strong relationship management, collaborating with internal teams and lead / inspire agencies to execute with excellence
What You Bring:
- University degree with a specialization in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- 5+ years of related experience in a marketing communications role. Experience in telecommunications, financial services, or loyalty is an asset.
- Creative thinker who can push agency talent to develop breakthrough creative campaigns
- Capable of thriving in fast paced work environment and quickly adapt to shifting industry or customer needs
- Ability to identify, diagnose and quickly mediate problems and issues that arise in projects, teams and activities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into business insights through campaigns and A/B testing
- Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver/execute multiple tasks, projects and assignments effectively
- Strong budget management
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, balance conflicting tasks and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Speed and flexibility, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
- Passion for connecting with consumers and bringing to life amazing programs.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.