Marketing Manager – Beverages
City : Mississauga
Category : Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
Want to work for the largest CPG company in Canada? Want to work on the most iconic brands in the world? Want to see the impact of your effort developing Canadian-led work? If you want to work with great people in an amazing company … PepsiCo Beverages Canada is hiring a world-class marketer!
Marketing at PepsiCo is about building epic brands that deeply connect with consumers, defining brand strategy, creating award winning marketing campaigns and consumer-loved innovation to enable industry leading results.
As a PepsiCo Marketer, you will be inspired and trained by world class marketing leaders and be able to drive your own career with multi-brand, cross-divisional and global advancement opportunities. At PepsiCo, we are consumer obsessed, focused on outpacing our competition and know our people are our greatest asset.
We are seeking the best and brightest Marketing Manager on our team. Do you want to work on brands that have been built on strong insights, unleash key consumer passions, and push the boundaries to lead through disruption? If you have a track record of proven results and are passionate about building iconic brands, then we can’t wait to meet you!
PepsiCo Canada is a growth engine for the CPG industry in Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employer in 2021 marking our 8th consecutive year in a row, a Top Employer of Diversity and Top Employer for Young People. PepsiCo Canada is home to over 60 of Canada’s favourite brands - from the well-loved Lay’s, Doritos, Gatorade and Pepsi brands, to budding disrupters such as bubly, Pure Leaf, Bare Snacks and Off the Eaten Path. PepsiCo is committed to improving the impact we have on the environment and are building brands that positively impact society.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager is a leader and influencer, passionate about the consumer, relentless innovator and best in class collaborator. A change leader and influencer, this role will build a strategic vision, set the agenda and ensure strength of execution to deliver both short-term and long-term results.
If you have the taste for a real challenge, this opportunity may just be the right flavour for you!
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Lead the development of the total business strategy acting as the consumer champion in strategic and Annual Operating Planning.
- Own and lead the marketing planning process ensuring the delivery of superior consumer marketing initiatives.
- Lead end-to-end integrated communications programming, from brief-to-execution working collaboratively with internal and external agency partners meet key business targets (volume, gross sales, profitability, equity).
- Work proactively with key business partners to identify key variances affecting brand and business performance and recommend/execute actionable solutions.
- Lead end-to-end innovation commercialization that wins with consumers & shoppers, and support future innovation pipeline development, rooted in strong consumer insights.
- Consistently leverage data and insights to keep the consumer at the heart all decisions, leading analysis, tracking and quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Stay connected and work jointly with the US & Global Teams to help drive the strategic and consumer agenda for the business.
- Be an advocate and inspirational ambassador for your brand internally and externally.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Comprehensive rewards package
- A mentor and culture coach to help you learn the ropes
- A focus on your development – from marketing fundamentals to leadership expertise
- An entrepreneurial mindset that puts the Canadian consumer first
- High autonomy, visibility, and recognition
- Opportunities for advancement and to join unique leadership programs
- Strong collaboration and exposure across all levels and functions of the organization
- A commitment to the future – learn more at pepsico.com/sustainability
- A highly satisfying long-term career that can span multiple brands, functions and/or cross-divisional or global opportunities
- Be able to join one of many internal groups to advance diversity, inclusion & sustainability
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Business degree preferred)
- 5+ years experience in consumer packaged goods marketing
- Possesses an intimate knowledge and understanding, along with a passion for Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to win through superior consumer marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and foster collaborative working relationships within matrixed teams
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with an affinity for complex problem solving
- Passion to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, leading complex projects and dealing with obstacles across multiple internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead agency relationships to achieve gold standard results
- Business savvy and an opportunity seeker