Marketing Lead, Client Development Programs Administrator (Temporary)
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Marketing Lead, Client Development Programs Administrator (Temporary) - ( 230000UL )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 26,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and ready to win? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we’re committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Lead, Client Development Programs Administrator, supporting Stantec’s client development programs. In this role you will provide strategic systems management and coordination for Stantec’s Client Development Programs. This role reports directly to the Director, Client Development Programs.
This is a temporary position, anticipated to be 12 months duration.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Systems management and coordination in support of the governance and processes of the Client Development Programs (Corporate Campaigns, Strategic Pursuits/Top 20’s, Account Management Program, and Business Planning).
- Develop and contribute to systems and platform enhancements that support the continuous improvement and growth of the programs including Pipeline, Oracle, Hyperion, O365, etc.
- Support the success of the programs by collaborating with client development program leads and the business operating units.
- Collaborate with business intelligence and enterprise systems teams to optimize program efficiencies and growth.
- Extract and provide report/data insights related to the programs.
- Contribute to communications related to the programs.
- Bring systems and tools expertise and best practices to the programs and their continued success. This may include industry best practices and innovative approaches.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficient organization and systems management skills and coordination.
- Demonstrated innovative problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, and other tools and experience using these tools to streamline and/or automate processes.
- Experience extracting insights from data and reports.
- Strong business acumen.
- Collaborative and cross-functional engagement to implement/enhance tools and systems.
- Knowledge of Stantec business lines and culture an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of leadership and disciplines.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in business or an equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience involved inprograms or the equivalent.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Organization : BC-1196 Marketing & Communications-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Temporary
Job Level : Manager
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Feb 23, 2023, 5:54:42 AM
Req ID: 230000UL
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans