Marketing Coordinator – Campus (30109001)
City : Antigonish
Category : Full-time Marketing
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Oversee the retail offers, retail systems, vending services and execution of retail/vending strategy on-site
- Direct, coach, develop and oversee retail team
- Use your innovation to create and maintain cutting edge offerings, ensuring innovative solutions and technology are maximized
- Contribute to and execute on the segment Go-To-Market strategies related to retail and vending initiatives
- Operationalize and oversee the local annual segment retail and vending marketing plans, including digital and online marketing campaigns and promotions
- Assess the suitability of offerings for the audience and operationalizes programs and initiatives.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on retail initiatives, programs, technology, and systems.
- Ensure consistency across retail operations and with the segment overall
- Engage in the sales and RFP processes for new and renewal business
- Provide solution/offer development support, targeted marketing campaigns, build proposals, budget options, validate equipment lists and pricing and participate in presentations (written, visuals and in person) for new and renewal retail/vending business
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Bachelors’ degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications or food and nutrition
5 years industry experience managing food portfolios including multiple brands and sites
3 years management experience, supervising people and programs
Food Safe level 1 and 2
Experience with innovative marketing, digital technology platforms and communications strategies an asset
Strong presentation skills
Financial management skills including budgeting, understanding of operational expenses and brand financial management
Partnership experience with external brands and brand management experience
Experience in negotiations an asset
Strong experience working with Excel,Word, PowerPoint, email
What Makes Sodexo Different:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability l
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. As a provider of services in many client locations, including hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes, we require that all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs