Marketing Coordinator (95900001)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Marketing
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : Sodexo
In your role as Marketing Coordinator for the Entegra Marketing group, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing initiatives, managing technology, performance tracking, reporting, and data analysis, coordinating campaign strategy and annual strategic planning, directing the marketing efforts for all relevant segments to ultimately help drive new business growth and increased sales volume with existing clients. You will attend vendor trade shows, conferences as well as some in office presentations.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- You will Support in the development and execution of Entegra strategic marketing plans to deliver measurable value to the organization. Facilitates a consistent lead generation and nurturing process mirroring U.S. initiatives. Adherence to digital best practices, GTM, SEO, website content, landing pages and marketing automation. Support in the adaptation and execution of ABM and other capability enhancement tools. 50%
- Deploy vendor offers and promotions with current clients. Liaison with suppliers, vendors, distributor partners to create programs that drive vendor volume, deliver value to clients and engage clients. 20%
- Support in creating / adapting and Canadianizing content and sales enablement for all relevant segments. Partnering with stakeholders in sales, ensure that sales has compelling content that accelerates the buying process for prospects or improves engagement for clients. Content should also help to improve Entegra digital footprint and increase leads through the digital channel. 20%
- Monitor competitors, client activity, associations, etc. within assigned category. Provide regular insight to stakeholders. 10%
- You possess hands on experience with Google paid ads, Zoom Info, experience with web development and updating of web pages, landing pages as well as other media tools
- Bid support for RFP processes
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of management experience
- 2 years of marketing experience with quantifiable results
- Excellent communicator with strong written and presentation skills
- Ability to turn insights into action is essential
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Knowledge of digital customer acquisition tactics and strong digital skills are a plus.
- Multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing program design, creation, and implementation
- Excellent ability to multi-task, problem solve and manage competing priorities
- Proven record of supporting sales to drive growth
- Experience in one these segments would be a plus (not required) – Lodging, Leisure, Restaurants, or Food Service
- Preferred functional experience:
- 2 or more years of B2B marketing experience with demonstrated experience in online tactics to drive growth.
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook