Marketing Analyst – Market Insights, Bell Mobility,
City : Don Mills, Ontario
Category : Marketing & Communications
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 389271
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Title: Marketing Analyst - Market Insights, Bell Mobility
Location: 5099 Creekbank, Mississauga, ON or 200 Dorval, QC or 100 Wynford, Don Mills, ON
Schedule: Flexible hours
The Marketing team is seeking a dynamic and innovative Operations Support - Market Insights to drive segment specific marketing programs in a fast paced, highly competitive marketplace. This role is responsible for developing and executing marketing plans. They will work with a cross functional team to increase market penetration and awareness of Bell in specific segments for wireless products and services. The successful candidate will be instrumental in identifying segment-specific opportunities, developing and executing marketing strategies in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Understand the market and identify competitive gaps and opportunities
- Develop segment specific campaign development, implementation and management representing all areas of marketing (product, price, promotion and distribution)
- Lead segment marketing and cross-functional teams from marketing plan development through to execution
- Manage and implement campaigns as necessary to meet targets
- Manage end-to-end execution of all segment specific marketing campaigns
- Deliver Full Segment Analysis – Complete roadmap of segment opportunities; including post mortem, development and analysis
- Deliver and exceed sales targets and build tracking mechanisms to ensure successful communication of results across the organization
- Meet aggressive due dates on project implementation
- University degree with a Business, Marketing and/or related discipline
- 2-3 years of leadership experience in managing marketing activities
- Solid knowledge and experience marketing to segments would be very beneficial
- Extensive research skills and great attention to detail
- Proven ability in project management and leading cross functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal (ability to effectively communicate in front of large groups of people)
- Solid partnering and creative problem solving skills
- Flexibility and the ability to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.)
- Good knowledge of the evolving competitive telecom environment
- Highly motivated and able to seek out innovative approaches to business solutions and challenges
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/19/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.